Hey Everyone and welcome back to the Planner Girls Collective. I had to take a couple of weeks off posting due to a very poorly toddler and a lack of prior prep from me (oppsie).
Anyway I am going to approach today’s post in a slightly different manner and base it upon this question. If I was stranded on an Island what 10 things would I have to have with me. I don’t mean practical items either such as a lighter, water etc. I mean purely luxury items.
- Books – For me it would be a book series. Ideally more than one but in the spirit of the game I would pick a longer series like Throne of Glass.
- My watercolour paints – I would still want to use a creative journal.
- My creative journaling TN – With fresh, new inserts (6 of them)
- A pack of pencils – They will last longer than a pen
- A photo album – Full of photos of family and friends.
- Washi tape – Just to make everything look pretty and then I can hang my paintings in my tree house.
- Gingerbread t-bags – Well..why not? this is my fav type of green tea. I love how warming it is.
- My Book Journal – If I cannot take all the books with me I can at least take reminders of those books.
- My foxy blanket – I love the feel of this blanket and it’s extremely coforting to have.
- My wax melter and melts – Because I would miss my gingerbread and summerscoop scents lol
I would love to hear from you on your top 10 luxury items, what would you wish for if you were stuck on a deserted island?
Please don’t forget toheck out this amazing bunch and what their items are.
Thanks for reading.
The Stationery Geekette x