Moving on from last week’s post regarding Complex Task Management I will today be sharing with you my checklist for effective working methods.
There are certain things which can be done to ensure that you will have maximum focus on your task ahead.
1) Set out any equipment or materials you may need at the start.
2) Always work from a clear space, this helps to declutter your mind to provide maximum thinking potential.
3) Minimise distractions, such as silencing your phone and closing windows.
4) Work methodically.
5) Always make sure you’ve discuss beforehand the expectations by others or yourself for what you want to achieve.
6) Finish one job before starting another.
7) Leave your area tidy. This helps your brain move on from the project ready to apply focus elsewhere.
This post is very short and sweet (just like me) but hopefully there will be a few tips you can take on-board next time you’re working on something which requires focus.
Thanks for reading.
The Stationery Geekette x