A little while ago I got talking to the lovely Charlotte of Wonderfully Bookish and I was asked to do a post for her blog. I asked it she would mind doing one for mine as well and so she kindly did.
Here we have the post from Charlotte ;
What do you love about reading?
What’s not to love about reading?! I love that it’s one of the easiest, most accessible hobbies for anyone. You can pick up books for so cheap (or even for free) and you can read them anywhere. Just for a while you can escape into someone else’s world and get to know so many great characters!
What was your last 5-star review?
The Shadow Hour by Kate Riordan. You can read my review here. It was full of suspense, mystery and intriguing family webs. I adored some of the characters and the settings. I’ll probably read it again soon even though I’ve only just read it!
What are you currently reading?
I’ve somehow got myself into a mess of reading about 4 books at once. I started reading Before I Go to Sleep by S J Watson, and then remembered I had a blog tour coming up for Deadline by Jackie Kabler so started reading that. There’s another blog tour soon for Snowflakes and Christmas Cakes by Lindsey Paley, and I’m also about to start Carrie by Stephen King for The Little Contemporary Corner’s read-along. It’s a bit manic!
What are your favourite books?
I can’t decide that!! The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey, The Shadow Hour by Kate Riordan, The Glittering Art of Falling Apart by Ilana Fox and On the Edge: My Story by Richard Hammond are just a few.
What is your book bucket list?
1. Harry Potter: Study at Hogwarts and travel the Wizarding World, visiting the other schools like Beauxbatons and Durmstrang
2. Fangirl: Write fan fiction with Cath and Wren
3. The Snow Child: Explore the Alaskan wilderness and meet Faina, the mysterious snow child
4. The BFG: Experiment with dream-catching with Sophie and the BFG
5. The Rabbit Back Literature Society: Take a tour and get lost in the amazing Rabbit Back Library. I could read for hours in there!
6. Howl’s Moving Castle: Have breakfast and travel to magical kingdoms with Sophie, Howl, Markl and Heen the dog
7. Matilda: Go for a picnic in the park and have tea with Matilda and Miss Honey
If you could meet and have dinner with any character who would it be?
See above. Matilda and Miss Honey! It would be so much fun and we could just discuss books all day.
Thanks for reading! If you fancy having a look at my blog, I’d love you to come and visit!
Charlotte / Wonderfully Bookish x
If you would like to take part in a guest post for The Stationery Geekette then either pop a comment below or email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading.
The Stationery Geekette x