Today’s Confessions post is along the same theme as last weeks but this time a look at the films I want to see that I am yet to have had the pleasure of.
1) Suicide Squad – I have been looking forward to this since they announced it would be made but due to finances and the toddler I’ve not had the chance yet.
2) Captain America: Civil War – I love comic book related movies. I wasn’t that impressed with Winter Soldier but this looked like an improvement.
3) Bridget Jone’s Baby – I was a massive fan of the original two films. I have to admit I haven’t read the book and I haven’t heard anything good about it either but still I must see more Bridget!
4) The Conjuring 2 – The first film was actually pretty enjoyable. I love a good thriller and horror but it’s so hard to get a good one these days.
5) Now You See Me 2 – Woody Harrelson and Jesse Eisenberg are two of my favourite actors, to have them together in a film is just amazing. Only good things can come from such a pairing…Zombieland anyone?
6) Horns – Quirky films are right up my street. Daniel Radcliffe exchanges his Hogwarts cape for a pair of horns in this film. It’s a definite on my must see list.
7) Shawshank Redemption – Despite this film coming out in 1994 I still have not seen it. Before you ask..no I haven’t being living under a rock it’s just something I’ve never got around to having the time to see.
8) The Blind Side – I love Sandy! I have seen almost every single film she has done. This one looks like it has the potential to give me the feels as well. Sandra at her best.
9) Don’t Breathe – This horror film looks pretty creepy and has pluckered my interest. I’ve actually got this ready to watch at the next opportunity.
10) Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them – Ok so this is a bit of a cheat since the film isn’t out yet but it is on my most highly anticipated films list. I cannot wait for this to come out.
So there you have it ladies and gents. My top 10 list of films I want to see.
Please don’t forget to pop into the other girls blogs to see what they are wanting to watch 🙂
The Stationery Geekette x