Since I had my baby back in October 2014 I have seriously lacked the time to indulge in a good book. Towards the end of 2015 I picked up reading again and managed to finish the whole Harry Potter series in a few weeks.
I have since found that there is no excuse not to read, even with a lack of time I can manage to squeeze a few pages in here and there throughout my day and reading is good! It nourishes the soul. I am trying to divide my list between books of fiction and those to help me live the life of my dreams (cheesy but true). I am quite behind on the books that have been published so for some my list may seem a little dated.
I have already read 4 of my 16 and I’ve enjoyed every single one of them.
So without further ado, here is my list
- The Girl In The Spider’s Web – David Lagercrantz
- Brave Enough – Cheryl Strayed
- Sharp Objects – Gillian Flynn
- The Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod
- The State We’re In– Adele Parks
- Dark Places – Gillian Flynn
- Looking For Alaska – John Green
- Snowed In For Christmas – Claire Sandy
- After You – Jojo Moyes
- Follow You Home – Mark Edwards
- Tiny Beautiful Things – Cheryl Strayed
- Torch – Cheryl Strayed
- Eat, Pray, Love – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Into The Wild – Jon Krakauer
- The Girl On The Train – Paula Hawkins
- All The Bright Places – Jennifer Niven
I have ticked off the first four but the rest I will read in an order depending what I feel in the mood for.
I have to say The Miracle Morning was brilliant! Completely inspiring and I cannot wait to write my review on it after I’ve completed the first 30 day challenge.
I’d love to see what you are reading this year. Are you taking part in any reading challenges, part of any book clubs etc? Feel free to drop me a line if you have any recommendations:)
The Stationery Geekette x